RECAM 2020: Central America and the Caribbean’s Renewable Energy Congress
March 3, 2020 to March 4, 2020
Panama City, Panama
RECAM returns for the fifth annual congress, uniting Central America and the Caribbean’s clean energy markets on a mission to achieve resiliency, reliability, sustainability, and security through renewables. Join senior executives and key decision-makers from local and international developers, EPCs, installers, and investors to develop new partnerships and advance your projects.
Through cutting-edge debates, actionable insights and tailor-made networking, RECAM is the only clean energy congress guiding Central America and the Caribbean on a collaborative path towards 100% renewable and 100% electrification.
Why Central America & The Caribbean?
Join key decision-makers from local and international developers, EPCs, installers, and investors to develop new partnerships and advance your projects. Find out more about:
- Upcoming tenders in Panama, Guatemala, Jamaica & Dominican Republic
- New fiscal incentives for investment in Nicaragua
- Ambitious targets to achieve 100% renewables for Barbados
- Urgent need for energy infrastructure after Hurricane Dorian hits the Bahamas
- $175bn annual climate action investment promised by nine development banks