February 26, 2020 to February 27, 2020
This conference has passed.
Earlier this year The Finnish Parliament approved a law that is set to see biofuels targets gradually increase for 2030. The new law has made for a world-leading advanced biofuels target of 10% in 2030.
Finnish parliament’s approval of the law will increase the share of biofuels used in road traffic to 30% by 2029. The government has also approved a law that will allow for the distribution of bio-based light fuel oil. A share of all light fuel oil used that is intended for heating, construction machines, and fitted motors will be replaced by bio-based fuel oil starting from 2021.
This is why, following the success of last year’s conference in Oslo which gathered over 150 senior level attendees and further highlighted the leading role of Scandinavian advanced biofuels industry within the EU/EEA, ACI is excited to be bringing Lignofuels series back to Helsinki.
Already in its 10th annual edition, this Lignofuels 2020 will bring together key lignofuels and advanced biofuels and materials stakeholders to join ACI’s forum discussions and hear the latest industry case studies, including Technical, Strategic, and Business Development Executives from First and Advanced Generation Biofuels Producers, Oil Refiners, Process Technology Providers, Enzyme Developers, Engineering Firms, and Agribusiness as well as Financiers, Investors, Policy and Regulators, Automotive and Aviation Industries, Consultants, Traders and Brokers, and Chemical Companies.
Join ACI in Helsinki for two days of exchanging perspectives, learning, and excellent networking opportunities with your peers. You will benefit from numerous interactive sessions, presentations, including case studies, and insightful panel discussions to get the best out of the event.
Key topics include:
- Advanced Biofuels Market & Policy Overview
- Developments in Demo Plants for Commercial Scale Cellulosic Ethanol Production
- Technological Developments for the Advanced Biofuels Industry
- Pretreatment of Lignocellulosic Feedstock: Methods & Analysis
- Ensuring Sustainable Production Through Holistic Utilisation of Feedstock
- Lignocellulosic Feedstock: Availability and Sustainability
- The Role of Lignofuels in Decarbonising Aviation
- Advanced Biofuels as a Solution for Shipping