Latin America Energy Forum 2020
February 24, 2020 to February 26, 2020
The 4th Latin America Energy Forum will address the needs of Latin America’s evolving energy sector, exploring the evolution of the region’s energy mix and the role of gas in supporting the increased use of nonconventional renewables.
With government leaders from the US and Latin America joining senior decision makers from the most relevant companies in the industry, this Miami-based summit is a unique chance to explore US – LATAM energy relations and investment opportunities on both sides.
- Be part of a unique platform exploring US-LatAm energy relations and investment opportunities behind government strategies
- Find out how policy makers plan to implement more competitive, dynamic regulatory models to develop a more inclusive energy market
- Meet principal decision-makers from the energy value chain in US and Latin America to form partnerships and sign deals faster
- Hear about successful gas &renewable project case studies in Latin America, and discover locations of new construction and electricity transmission projects
- Discover how the latest technologies will be used to build, maintain and upgrade existing energy and gas projects
- Learn about the latest technologies in power generation, energy storage hybridisation and power plants, and the best strategies for O&M